Lao zi -The highway is very even, but men are fond of shortcut

The highway is very even, but men are fond of shortcut. This refer to the stories when highway is direct, straight and better, men stills prefer to take shortcut with the thoughts that is faster and easier.

There is once upon a time when I walked a road, which leads to my destination. On the halfway, the main road has another branch that also lead to my destination. Since the main road to my destination is a very big, even road and do not have trees, it became unbearable when one walks during noontime as the sun tend to burn the skins.

On the other hand, the sideway has a lot of buildings and trees that lets one to cover one from sunlight. Thus it is always looks better.

I always took the main road path. It always makes me feel tired and after 15 minutes, I would really exhaust and wonder why I would just take the main road instead of the side path. Then on occasion, I would drift to take side path, enjoying the side occasionally view. It is always feel cooler until one day I noticed that there is a different between side path and main path. The difference? The side path took another 10 minutes. Therefore if one go main path, one reach the destination in 15 minutes, on the other hand one took side road, one will use 25 minutes to reach the destination.

Since then, I always use main road. It is harder, took a lot effort but it is also a path that is safe, direct and quickest to reach to your destination.

In life, does walking main road will get you to your destination. Yes, it does unless you have mistaken your destination . If you are very sure that you are walking toward your destination, then it may mean you have halt and are taking a breath in the middle path. Keep walking and eventually you will reach where you want to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mantra that lessen and protect from enemies (FD02072020-4)

Mantras for cure diseases, good health and long life (FD12062020-2)

Scenarios from Sword of Legend Page 2 (FD04112012-01)